Looking for Beta Testers - Application
For an Online Course about Communication with Men :
Getting Your Man (or Potential Man) To Open Up Early In A Relationship
CLICK THE “APPLY HERE” BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO ANSWER THE BRIEF APPLICATION QUESTIONS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS BETA TEST COURSE FOR FREE.
IN THIS COURSE YOU’LL Discover how to:
- Ask better questions and have better conversations that REALLY give you insight.
- 3 ways to tell if you want to continue to invest time and energy in him beyond the first couple of dates.
- Quickly get a guy off autopilot and get real.
- Establish a pattern of open communication from date #1
- Save weeks or months of frustration dating someone only to find out you STILL don’t know what he wants
- Get past “date speak” and quickly determine if he is open, authentic or at least capable of being vulnerable.
- Communicate in a way that draws him in instead of pushing him away
- Stop wasting your time with A** Holes and man boys.
- Make a man feel comfortable showing his vulnerable side?
- Avoid the two words that make most men shut down.
- Set the tone for how you will communicate as a couple moving forward… if you become one
- Ask the #1 one question to see if he is interested in you for more than sex.
- Get beyond typical “get to know you” dating BS conversation… without scaring him off.
- Quickly determine if he is self aware or self absorbed
- Handle narcissist oxygen thieves.
- Avoid the #1 topic covered on most dates that appears to “open" but actually sabotages relationships from the start.
- Get him thinking, feeling and sharing without feeling like he is being interrogated.
- Tell if he is going to waste your time, frustrate or stress you out down the road.
- Stop doing the #1 thing women do cause men to shut down. … and what to do instead.
- Why typical dating conversation doesn’t help you to really know him.
- Get him to communicate authentically on a date on instead of “being on best behavior” to impress.
- Not waste six months hoping he will open up, be himself, commit or be vulnerable
- Dig beneath the surface in a way that can make you even more attractive to him.
- See if he is worth more of your time or if he is putting on a show.
- Get to “transparency” and honesty faster.
- Get past the superfercicial and get real
- Get your man to open up and keep doing it willingly.
- Get a guy to stop speaking in riddles.
- Make him open up without fear
- Say what you need and feel in a way that they will listen and respond.
- Stop spoon feeding guys in a way that allows them to tell you what you want to hear.
- Discover his true expectations, intentions or if he is playing games.
- Use keywords phrases and scenarios that will help you dig deeper faster so you can discover if he is capable of being open or he is just going to waste your time.
Details & How to Apply
This 3-4 week pilot course starts on August 24, 2018 and includes online access and weekly office hours with me. There are a limited number of spots for this FREE beta program and not everyone who applies will be accepted for this specific pilot. We will notify you whether or not you’ve been accepted into the pilot program. By applying you agree to be notified about the course, even if you are not accepted into the beta program.
The brief application is just 6 simple questions.
There is NO FEE to participate in the program, however you are required to complete several surveys and provide feedback throughout the course, and if you have a good experience and results we will ask you for a testimonial. Once this beta test is over, this course will be released to the public for approximately $1,000.
To apply to participate and receive this training for FREE, click the button below.
Even if you aren’t accepted at this time, I’ll share with you a content bonus from the completed program as a way to say "thank you" for applying AND a $100 gift credit for any other "Advanced Adulting" Course or Coaching Service in the future.
CLICK the “APPLY HERE” BUTTON BELOW TO FILL OUT THE BRIEF APPLICATION QUESTIONS.
Thanks for applying.