If YOU want to succeed in your current job, get ahead in your career, start your own venture, grow your business or make your next move, Bradley Richardson's ideas, strategies, and mentoring have helped thousands achieve what they want personally, professionally and financially... and they can help YOU.
what YOU will get .. professionally & personally
For over twenty years, Bradley Richardson has been recognized as a best-selling author, coach, speaker and one of the top executive recruiters, career and hiring strategists in America.
Through content, coaching and mentoring, Bradley gives YOU the tools, ideas, direction and confidence so YOU CAN BECOME THE BEST employee, boss, manager, executive, entrepreneur, multi-passionate, BAD ASS PROFESSIONAL AND HUMAN BEING YOU WANT TO BE!
He has personally advised, mentored, coached AND recruited thousands of people from all walks of life, ages, industries, and experience levels to help them succeed, improve, evaluate or change their career, professional, and personal situations.
In addition to his work with individuals, Bradley is frequently engaged by leading organizations including start ups, Inc. 5000 and Fortune 500 companies to coach, advise, create strategies and share ideas which they execute to identify, reach, hire, and recruit top talent, so they can ultimately grow the business and beat their competition.
how you can work with Bradley
Through his free content, books, and writing, Bradley reaches thousands of people worldwide. Bradley works directly 1-1 with individuals of all ages, backgrounds, walks of life, experience levels and professions, through his COACHING, MENTORING & ADVISORY programs.
He also is frequently engaged by companies on both the Fortune 500 and Inc. 5000, startups, entrepreneurs and business owners to coach and provide strategic advisory programs for the organization or it's executives.
- Subscribe to his free content that includes WRITING, BLOGS, VIDEOS, AUDIOS, INTERVIEWS & MORE.
- Individual 1-1 Elite INDIVIDUAL COACHING, MENTORING & ADVISING PROGRAMS
- CORPORATE STRATEGIC ADVISORY Programs for entrepreneurs, business owners, companies and the executives that run them.
"I help you see yourself, your situation and your path more clearly. I guarantee to give you tips, direction, ideas and the confidence to succeed and make your career and life whatever YOU want."
your career supports your life & dreams... make it count
Whether you work for someone else, are in a big company, a start-up, have a side hustle, or are an entrepreneur... your career is defined however YOU choose to define it.
Everyone works. You can be a CEO, a recent graduate, an artist or an Uber Driver.... your work (however you define it) is a major part of YOUR LIFE. You can't really separate the two.
your life AND your career go together...you can't separate them.
It's not just how you make your money. Your work, career, business often define you. They can shape and influence your happiness, self esteem, impact your relationships, even your health. You think about your work, career and business EVERY DAMN DAY. Not just when you are making a change or looking for a job. That's ridiculous.
your career directly impacts your health, relationships, finances and all around happiness.
you aren't alone.
- Sometimes you DON'T KNOW what you DON'T KNOW.
- Sometimes you don't know WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO TURN, HOW TO DO IT or what your OPTIONS are.
- Sometimes you need reassurance or to know YOU'RE NOT ALONE, CRAZY OR FULL OF SHIT.
You may just need a plan, a change, a different way of thinking, resources, ideas, strategies or simply a sounding board. Your friends and family won't do. You need someone with experience, perspective and objectivity to listen, lift you up or even call you out on your shit when you need it.
Your life and career are more interconnected than ever before. This also means you have more options, freedom and choices than ever. So, how are you going to navigate this uncharted territory? You need a guide. You need someone who can show you how it all works and how you can take control of your career, business and your life. Bradley can that mentor for you.
what this means for YOU is...
You now have a resource, a guide, mentor and advisor to show you how to connect the dots, think strategically, develop and execute a plan to improve, and reach your personal and professional goals."
readers and clients say Bradley's content, ideas and coaching has given them:
- A strategy, a plan, a blueprint that you can make happen.
- Actionable tips
- Inspiration that will get you started and momentum to keep you going
- Confidence that you will know what to say, do and respond
- Resources, content and examples from different fields.
- A new way to look at hiring, growing the people side of the business and compete.
- Security and a feeling like you're back in control of your career
(Hey, it's no 5 Star Yelp Rating... but damn close)
- “Buying Bradley's book is like making an investment in your life. Do it today.” — Jeffery Fox, author of NYT Best-seller "How to Be CEO"
- “Bradley Richardson’s Career Comeback is the new road map for employees looking to protect their careers, their earnings and their sanity. ” - David Bach, 9x NYT Best-Selling Author of Smart Couples Finish Rich and The Automatic Millionaire - Oprah's Finance Guru
- An operating manual for readers in their tumultuous twenties - USA Today
- Thankfully we engaged Bradley Richardson to help us further expand into new national markets and think differently in our HIGHLY competitive sector. - VP Talent, Medsynergies $1B Division of United Healthcare
- "Perfect poster person for this downsized, restructured, shrink wrapped job culture" - Chicago Tribune
- "Clever, thorough, witty" - US News & World Report.
- "This stuff really works." Don Phillips, Author, Lincoln on Leadership
- "Your confidence is contagious, which can inspire people to seize the day and live with gusto." - W. Brown.
- "I feel like I have game plan and a goal." - K. Meyer
- "You offer positive ideas, not a list of excuses why someone can't fulfill their expectations. You have been an inspiration to me." - B. Hamlin.
- "You're informative, interesting, brutally honest and funny." - E. Silverman
- "Amazing insights and great compassion. Really therapeutic." - A. Becker
what you can expect...
A few writers and people I like and respect include James Altucher, Mark Manson, Jen Sincero, Steven Pressfield, Lewis Howes, Jon Acuff, Liz Gilbert, Mel Robbins, Ramit Sethi, Andy Frisella, and Grant Cardone to name a few.
Those are the rabbits I chase, professionals I learn from, try to emulate and the standard I try to meet. I'm not saying I'm in the same league (yet), but if you like them, their style and approach… you might like me. You be the judge. CLICK HERE TO LEARN WHY and WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU... or listen below.
... and just who the hell am I?
I'm a writer, entrepreneur, recruiter, artist, tennis player, 5th Generation Texan who lives in Dallas and is single Dad to 3 Bad Ass kids and a blue pitbull.
You can read the full bio and get the dirty details and E True Hollywood story HERE. However the best way to get to know me is to read what I write. The latest articles are below. Another great way to start by SUBSCRIBING so you get current content and the freshest ideas in your inbox and by connecting with me through social media.
Check that out and you will get a quick education. You should also check out the NOW page so to see what I'm up to currently.