do you ever feel like your life and career collide?
We all do. It doesn't matter what you do, your career, work, business or side hustle has a DIRECT IMPACT AND INFLUENCE on ALL aspects of your life. EVERY DAMN DAY!!!!!
- Self Esteem & Confidence
It doesn't matter what you do for a living.
Whether you work for someone else, are in a big company, a start-up, have a side hustle, or are an entrepreneur... your career is defined however YOU choose to define it.
I've spent the past 20 years working with people at all levels and two (2) of the BIGGEST PERSONAL MISTAKES they make is
a.) that they only think about their career when something goes wrong or they need a job OR
b.) they mistakenly believe that their WORK LIFE is separate from their EVERY DAY LIFE.
Everyone works. You can be a CEO, a recent graduate, an artist or an Uber Driver.... your work (however you define it) is a major part of YOUR LIFE. You can't really separate the two.
Your career and life are intimately connected and deserve at least as much attention as you give each day to developing a big booty or watching the &#%!@?! Kardashians.
* (or the real Housewives of Dallas) both are total garbage but alas, I can't pull away.
ask yourself... do you ever feel like this or say these things?
- Do you ever hate getting up in the morning because you want to avoid going to work?
- Do you feel you're spinning you're wheels?
- Do you feel like you aren't really free or are wasting your talent and purpose? Do ever feel like you're selling a little piece of your soul for a paycheck or trading your time or life for dollars?
- Have you had a dream, interest or passion you want to pursue but you don't know how get there?
- Have you had a boyfriend / girlfriend / spouse, or friend beg you to get a new gig because they're tired of hearing about your shitty work situation or crappy boss or co-workers?
- Are you a business owner who is developing ulcers because you can't compete to find the enough of the right people or the people you have make you feel like you're setting cash on fire?
- When you don't get a reply, an odd response do you think you suck and it's you?
- Are you worrying about something that may or may not happen and you think you're boss hates you and you're going to be let go every time she calls your name?
- Do you not know what to say or how to respond in certain situations?
- Are you praying for an exit strategy or next move, but you don't know where to turn?
you aren't alone
- Sometimes you DON'T KNOW what you DON'T KNOW.
- Sometimes you don't know WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO TURN, HOW TO DO IT or what your OPTIONS are.
- Sometimes you need reassurance or to know YOU'RE NOT ALONE, CRAZY OR FULL OF SHIT.
You may just need a plan, a change, a different way of thinking, resources, ideas, strategies or simply a sounding board with experience, perspective and objectivity.
Your life and career are more interconnected than ever before. This also means you have more options, freedom and choices than ever. So, how are you going to navigate this uncharted territory? You need a guide. You need someone who can show you how it all works and how you can take control of your career, business and your life.
"I help you see yourself, your situation and your path more clearly and give you the tips, direction and ideas to succeed and make your life whatever YOU want." - Bradley Richardson