Executive Search & Recruiting - Healthcare Finance & Operations Search - Candidate Sourcing - Recruitment & Talent Strategy - Job Search & Career Coaching
ABOUT BRADLEY RICHARDSON
I’m Bradley Richardson and I’m one of nation's leading executive recruiters and professional career development experts. I am a best-selling business author, professional speaker and lead one of the few executive search firms in the nation dedicated to finding Executive Leaders for Hospitals and Health Care systems around the nation. I have successfully placed senior and C-level executives at some of the leading healthcare organizations in America and have counseled other industry leaders such as Southwest Airlines, PWC and AT&T among others on their recruiting and professional development initiatives. A fifth generation native Texan and proud father of 3,
It seems that many people, companies & recruiters have forgotten that..
Hiring, Careers & Recruiting is about THE PEOPLE
“Whether you’re the one hiring or the one being hired, success comes from getting noticed, connecting and selling yourself or your company to another human being...”
— Bradley Richardson
Whether you hire people, are making a career change, want to up your professional game; if it has to do with careers, hiring, and people... we have services and products to make you or your company successful.
Executive Search & Recruiting - Coaching - Online Courses & Education - Tools, Books & Speaking
I offer the following services and products to companies AND individuals.
Executive Search and Recruiting - Specializing in Healthcare - Healthcare Finance & Operations
Coaching for individuals, job seekers and professionals at all levels
Recruiting Consulting, Strategy & Program Development
Books that have been translated into 4 languages, including two bestsellers)
Strategic Sourcing & Candidate Pipeline Development - OSP Open Strategic Pipeline and Turnkey Flat Rate Sourcing Programs
Career or Job Search Guidance, Strategy, Development, Direction, Communication, Prep & Advice and Accountability
E-Books, Templates, Guides, Scripts & Swipe Files
Blog with a global following
Online Courses & Learning Tools - (Individual & Corporate)
Speaking - Keynote and Seminar Presentation
Corporate Hiring & Recruiting Audits & Evaluation
Interview Preparation (Individuals & Employers)
WHAT DO YOU NEED? LET'S GET STARTED
DO YOU NEED ANSWERS, DIRECTION, GUIDANCE OR COACHING - Learn more about Coaching Sessions where I work personally with you about a career related issue, strategy, direction. Click below for fees, process, options.
DO YOU NEED THE RIGHT PEOPLE - Learn about how we develop & execute a strategy to attract and hire the right people. Click below for fees, process, specialties
DO YOU NEED TO FIND A LOT OF PEOPLE - Learn about Open Strategic Pipeline
- Welcome… this is my story.
HERE IS THE PROFESSIONAL HIGHLIGHT REEL
- Author of five (5) books including 2 Best-Sellers (JobSmarts for Twentysomethings & Career Comeback, Published by Random House / Vintage/Broadway Books. His books have been published in 4 languages.
- Over a decade as one of the top Headhunters and Executive recruiters in America, specializing in placing Senior Executives in the Healthcare Industry.
- Executive recruiter who has recruited and placed over 1,000 Healthcare Professionals
- Created the "No Limits" Internship and first college recruiting program for Southwest Airlines.
- Appeared on over 100 National Television, Radio, Magazines and newspapers including The Wall Street Journal, Good Morning America, CNN, Fox News, and more.
- Consulted and guided leading organizations such as AT&T, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Southwest Airlines and others.
- A nationally sought after speaker to companies, associations and colleges.
- Former Managing Partner of one of the top ten executive search firms in America.
- Sought after consultant and coach for recruiting, career and hiring issues by Fortune 500, Inc 500, Startups and more.
- Placed CEO, CFO, VP Finance, VP & Director Revenue Cycle, Controller at some of the largest integrated health systems in America.
- Retained by leading organizations such as Southwest Airlines, & PriceWaterhouseCoopers to counsel on recruiting, retention and management efforts.
- Fmr. National Director, The Wall Street Journal / Dow Jones / Career Journal.com
- Advised, counseled and coached thousands of job seekers and career changers
THE PROFESSIONAL BIO
Bradley Richardson is one of the nation's leading executive recruiters and professional & career development experts. A best-selling business author and professional speaker. He has successfully recruited placed and coached thousands of professionals in multiple industries and levels and has counseled other industry leaders such as Southwest Airlines, AT&T, Komen Foundation for the Cure on their recruiting and professional development efforts.
Frequently engaged by some of the leading organizations in America, his search assignments focus on executive leadership including CEO, CFO, Vice Presidents and Directors, much within the Healthcare and Finance worlds. He has also successfully completed large scale recruiting and staffing projects including the system wide relocation, consolidation and staffing for organizations including one of the top ten largest hospital systems in the nation and some of the Inc. 500 and Modern Healthcare's Fastest Growing companies.
Author of five books, including two (2) national best sellers, Career Comeback (Broadway/RandomHouse) and Jobsmarts for Twentysomethings (Vintage/RandomHouse), Richardson's career advice has been published in (11) countries and (4) languages and helped tens of thousands of individuals.
Bradley has appeared on Good Morning America, Fox News, ABC News, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg TV, and NPR -- and in such publications as USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine, Becker’s Hospital Review, U.S. News & World Report and Rolling Stone.
Prior to founding Bradley Richardson Career Group (BRGC) and most recently OSP Advisory, Richardson was Managing Partner with a large national retained executive search firm where he was responsible for leading the firm's National Healthcare Finance Practice. Bradley was a top producer within the organization and established several records in his seven years there. Before that, Richardson served as National Director of The Wall Street Journal's official career website CareerJournal.com and founded two consulting firms devoted to recruiting and human resource consulting.
A frequently sought after speaker, he has presented to thousands of job seekers, career changers and hiring companies at conferences and seminars throughout the country.
Richardson is also founder of The 52 Souls Project, an initiative intended to create awareness and challenge people from all walks of life to use their job, occupation, professional gifts or talents to consciously make a difference in life of one person a week for a year.
Bradley is a graduate of the University of Oklahoma where he majored in Communication and was a varsity tennis player and letterman for the Sooners. Today, Richardson lives in Dallas and is the father of three children, Samantha (19), Skylar (17) and Tyler (14).