Real Life & Real Issues for “Grown Ass Adults"
Relationships, Dating, Divorce, Career, Parenting & Purpose
Bradley & his work have been featured in
Way to go!
You've made it this far.
So, you've got a few miles on you.
You've got some life experience under your belt. You've racked up some wins and maybe even a few dents or scars along the way. You're older and wiser, and though you may give off the appearance of totally having your shit together... you don't always have all the answers.
You don't know what you don't know... until it is staring you right in the face.
Who you are, what you want, your relationships, and how you view and experience the world is DRAMATICALLY different today in your late thirties, forties or fifties than when you were in your twenties.
Welcome to "advanced adulting"
You may have seen the phrase "adulting" in social media or in memes. Most often it refers to doing simple boring things like "I have to go to work today... #Adulting is so hard." Oh Really? Poor baby.
I've even seen colleges offer classes in "adulting" that teach kids how to do laundry or balance a bank account... WTH? Amateurs!
That's not "adulting"... those are basic survival skills you should have learned at 15. I don't deal with that.
Get All Of Bradley's latest ideas, blogs & videos to help you
I deal with REAL LIFE & REAL ISSUES for grown ass adults.
The REAL ISSUES that nobody tells you about or that anything can adequately prepare you for, BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US goes through when we reach a particular stage of life or milestone?
It doesn't matter what your background is, your income, your gender, or where in the world you live... ALL of us in our 30's, 40's & 50's have some of these things in common.
- Divorce & life post divorce
- Being single at a certain age
- Marriage (Good, Bad, 2nd, Whether to stay or go)
- Parenting / Single parenting
- Career changes
- Starting over & transitions
- Success & failure
- Following your dreams, passions and being true to yourself.
- Self esteem & identity
- Comparing yourself to others
- Changing goals, expectations & life plans.
- Being alone
- Am I doing what I'm meant to do? What's my purpose or legacy?
- I'm not as far along as I thought I'd be or things turned out differently than expected.
- Being WITH the wrong person, CHOOSING wrong or even BEING THE wrong person
- Aging parents
- Changing, losing and establishing new friendships
You know... ADVANCED ADULTING.
you aren't alone & you aren't crazy.
- Sometimes ... you DON'T KNOW what you DON'T KNOW.
- Sometimes ... you don't know WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO TURN, HOW TO DO IT or what your OPTIONS are.
- Sometimes ... you're in a RUT or ROUTINE ... or "Rut-ine" as I call it.
- Sometimes ... you know you are CAPABLE OF MORE or have been PLAYING SMALL but don't know where to start to make a change.
- Sometimes ... you want to run away & reinvent yourself
- Sometimes ... you want to know how to THINK, ACT LIKE & BECOME THE MAN OR A WOMAN THAT YOU'RE MEANT TO BE OR THAT SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO BE WITH.
- Sometimes ... you're scared to break out of your shell, or of being rejected or what "others" will think.
- Sometimes ... you need reassurance and to know YOU'RE NOT ALONE, CRAZY OR FULL OF SHIT.
Though it doesn't always feel like it.. you have more FREEDOM, CHOICES & OPTIONS than ever.
And that can BE TOTALLY OVERWHELMING!
Learn More & Let's See If We're A Fit
so, how are you going to navigate this uncharted territory?
You need someone with experience, perspective and objectivity to listen, lift you up or even call you out on your shit when you need it and show you the way.
It takes a plan, a change, a different way of thinking, resources, ideas, strategies, a sounding board or someone to guide you and help you connect the dots or see yourself in a way that you've lost or can't see. ... and your friends and family won't do.
Get bradley's latest ideas, blogs & videos
that's what I do for you.
Call it whatever you want... an advisor,coach, consultant, guide,or mentor
I advise, coach and teach people how to connect the dots. I help you see and understand yourself, your situation, your relationships and your path more clearly.
I guarantee to give you tips, direction, ideas and the confidence so you can BECOME THE BEST, HAPPIEST, BAD ASS HUMAN BEING YOU WANT TO BE... however YOU define it.
...And I do it a way that is funny, relatable, practical and free of bullshit.
I've reached thousands of people from all different walks of life around the world through:
Content - writing, videos, books
Coaching, Advising, Mentoring & Consulting 1:1 & Group
My objective is to share not only my experience and expertise, but also to be a conduit or matchmaker, connecting you with other great ideas, resources and more.
I believe great ideas can come from anywhere, so I'm always learning, reading, listening and looking for ways to improve and discover how the "best of the best" do things. A few writers and people I like and respect include James Altucher, Mark Manson, Jen Sincero, Steven Pressfield, Lewis Howes, Jon Acuff, Liz Gilbert, Mel Robbins, Ramit Sethi, Andy Frisella, and Grant Cardone to name a few. If you like them... you might like me.
let's see if we are a fit
click HERE for more content & archived articles